About This Class
Continue building your Improv craft by stepping into the world of Long Form Improv. Here, you’ll learn how to create longer sustained scenes through building strong characters, playing with emotion, and building relationships. We’ll further apply what we learn in scene-work by learning long-form formats that play with interconnected scenes and characters.
If you know the foundations of improv and are familiar with shorter formats and games, this is for you.
This class will be taught by Improv Chattanooga's newest instructor, Jason Parker! Jason has been teaching, coaching, and performing improv comedy for over two decades. He’s had the opportunity to train with directors, instructors and alumni from Second City, Annoyance, Improv Olympics, Upright Citizens Brigade, and is excited to now be part of Improv Chattanooga. Over the years, Jason has become a big believer in Improv not only as a performing art form but also as a powerful set of skills that can help strengthen relationships, create more fulfilling work, and enrich lives.
The class will start on Tuesday, September 26th, and run for 8 weeks. The first 7 weeks will be instruction and workshop time, and the 8th week will be a Showcase show for your friends and family.
What To Know
* Workshop is limited to TEN (10) participants.
* Must be 18 or older to participate.
* Cost is $125 per person, reserved and paid via TicketLeap.
* All sessions will be held at The MACC on Signal Mountain.
* Sessions start at 7:00 pm sharp every Tuesday, starting on Tuesday, September the 26th.
* The 8th week will be a Showcase performance for your Family and Friends.