(Note that the start date for this class is subject to change in accordance with the latest governmental guidelines with regard to the COVID-19 Pandemic.)
It's time for another Beginner's Improv Workshop!
This workshop, will run over 8 weeks. Starting on Thursday, April 30th, we'll meet weekly at Improv Chattanooga from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Over the course of the workshop, you'll learn the "rules" of Improv and when and how to break them. You'll also learn how to play short form Improv "games," just like the ones you've seen on "Who's Line Is It Anyway".
Then, for the 8th session, you'll put on a showcase performance where you'll get to show your friends and family everything you've learned during the workshop! And you'll have your show right on the big stage here at Improv Chattanooga!
If you would like to participate, here's what you need to know:
* Workshop is limited to TEN (10) participants.
* Must be 18 or older to participate.
* Cost is $125 per person, reserved and paid via TicketLeap.
* All sessions will be held at Improv Chattanooga on Rossville Ave. (Parking is free. Yes, we no longer do shows there, but we do still teach classes there!)
* Sessions start at 7:00 pm sharp every Thursday starting on April 30th. (Start date is subject to change in accordance with the latest governmental guidelines with regard to the COVID-19 Pandemic.)
* The 8th week will be a Showcase performance for your Family and Friends.
* Workshop will be taught by Steven W. Disbrow and David Sarton of Improv Chattanooga.
Want in? Do it now! This will fill up FAST!!